Our Promise to You-
Real. Exceptional. Ballet.
At North Ballet Academy, we inspire growth through the art of ballet for all who enter here.
At North Ballet Academy, we go out of our way to ensure that all who enter our Academy feel welcomed, safe, and encouraged. As a staff and ballet community, we understand and respect that some are here with aspirations to become a professional ballet artist, while others are here for recreation and leisure. No matter what goals each individual strives to achieve, all are welcome at North Ballet Academy and will receive expert and professional training in all classes and levels.
There is much to be gained from the study of ballet– character growth in determination, respect, hard work, leadership, perseverance, team-work, and more, as well as gained agility, good health, creativity, appreciation for art and so much more. Leadership among older students is encouraged and nurtured; mentoring relationships are formed as older, experienced students serve in young ballet classes as Teacher Assistants.
Vaganova ballet instruction comprehensively trains dancers as they are taught ballet exercises at the barre and center floor. This training enhances the development of proper ballet technique and enables dancers to progress toward more complex and precise dance combinations and choreography. While the focus of each class is designed for the enjoyment of all dancers, the teaching emphasis maintains a concentration of training in foundational ballet repertoire. Ballet class curriculum, at all levels, is founded on the Vaganova syllabus and is directed at expanding ballet terminology, raising musical awareness, and evolving choreography aptitude.
The Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet and its unique training method has developed some of the world's most famous ballet dancers and figure skaters.
For additional information on the Vaganova method, please click here.
We know as a parent you want only the best for your dancer. When choosing the right Dance School, we know you aren't just looking for sparkly tutus and recitals. You want your child to...
1. Be loved by their instructors as much as you love them because your child isn't just a number in a computer to us.
2. To learn, grow, and develop lifelong skills with confidence & respect in every class they take here at North Ballet Academy.
3. To feel so inspired that when your child's class ends, they leave with a smile on their face, counting down the days until their next class.
4. You want friendships and memories that can looked back on and enjoyed for a lifetime.
5. You want to develop a passion for the ART of ballet in your child that will last a lifetime!